It’s been a while………but here’s a link to a guest blog I’ve done for Pauley Creative on my thoughts on BIM ……..
For more information, please click on my photo.
- April 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (3)
- April 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (4)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (4)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (4)
- September 2010 (4)
- August 2010 (2)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (4)
- May 2010 (3)
- April 2010 (4)
- March 2010 (4)
- February 2010 (4)
- January 2010 (4)
- At covent garden. http://t.co/zUNj2bzPoz... 7 hours ago
- RT @theCIOB: So it looks like that last @Art_of_Building tweet didn't work. Let's try again. Vote for your favourite here http://t.co/JCjwm…... 2 days ago
- And the Shard from Blackfriars. http://t.co/TkTDFi6MjD... 2 days ago
- London from Blackfriars Bridge. http://t.co/GV0eF8LO4K... 2 days ago
- RT @StephenHamilNBS: Blog post - #TBIM2013 conference review - ft @ThePhilpster @studioklaschka - constructioncode.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/thinkb…... 6 days ago
#UKSnow 2010 Adjudication APC arsenal Banking Bills of Quantities BIM boq's building Building charter 284 Building Magazine Burj Khalifa Base Jump business cabe CESMM Chris Evans Claims construction construction products association contractors quantity surveyor Contractual Issues derek mynott double dip recession Economy election gfp g f partnership gf partnership Good News Government government construction strategy government waste Grant Shapps Housing Housing Developers increased costs insolvencies jcb letters of intent LinkedIn Main Contractors material prices measurement miracles Moving New Office Part L partnering Paul Morrell payment payment disputes Predictions quantity surveyor Quantity Surveyors Radio 2 Recession Recruitment Retention monies RICS rising material prices ROK site based surveyor SMM7 taking off temporary assignment Temporary Recruitment tendering tenders the impossible twitter variations Veer Towers Video Welcome
- Silverdell rescue confirmed December 11, 2013The board of asbestos specialist Silverdell has confirmed the restructuring of the business, which sees all the non-executives resigning.
- The Crossrail station being built up north December 11, 2013Laing O’Rourke has this week opened the doors of its factory in Steetley, near Worksop, where it is making a station for the Crossrail project.
- Ban for Liverpool building bosses December 11, 2013Two directors of a failed Liverpool building company have been disqualified for six years for failing to keep adequate accounts.
- Builder prosecuted for loose nut December 11, 2013A building worker has been prosecuted for leaving a nut loose on a scaffolding guardrail at a building site in Cheddar.
- NHBC re-opens training academy December 11, 2013The National House-Building Council (NHBC has re-opened the doors of its training academy to new recruits for the first time since the economic downturn in 2007.