It’s been a while………but here’s a link to a guest blog I’ve done for Pauley Creative on my thoughts on BIM ……..
For more information, please click on my photo.
- April 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (3)
- April 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (4)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (4)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (4)
- September 2010 (4)
- August 2010 (2)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (4)
- May 2010 (3)
- April 2010 (4)
- March 2010 (4)
- February 2010 (4)
- January 2010 (4)
- RT @CostainGroup: Costain Appointed To Thames Water AMP6 Programme: 15 May 2013 Costain, one of the UK's leading tier o... http://t.co/gJli…... 5 days ago
- RT @BIMgcs: This week's BIM Task Group Newsletter is now online: bimtaskgroup.org/wp-content/upl… Please retweet... 1 week ago
- RT @brickonomics: Today's GDP figures and why I think Government remains totally wrong on construction bit.ly/15PuwRJ... 3 weeks ago
- RT @MaceGroup: Want to know what B'ham New St station will look like on completion? Watch the fly through bit.ly/13jbYoE #newstreet…... 3 weeks ago
- RT @ICE_engineers: Just starting your career in civil engineering and looking for some expert guidance? Try our 2013 Graduate Workshops: ...... 1 month ago
2010 Adjudication APC arsenal Bills of Quantities BIM boq's building Building charter 284 Building Magazine Claims construction contractors quantity surveyor Contractual Issues derek mynott Economy election gfp g f partnership gf partnership Good News Government government waste Housing LinkedIn Main Contractors measurement miracles payment payment disputes quantity surveyor Quantity Surveyors Recession Recruitment Retention monies RICS site based surveyor SMM7 taking off temporary assignment Temporary Recruitment tendering tenders the impossible Video
- Construction disputes get longer and costlier May 20, 2013Legal disputes in Britain’s construction industry are now taking over a year to be resolved, according to study from consultant EC Harris.
- Murphy swoops on Land & Marine May 17, 2013Murphy Group has bought the assets of Land & Marine Project Engineering out of administration.
- Farrelly in administration May 20, 2013A Sutton Coldfield building services contractor is the latest construction firm to go into administration.
- Project cost overruns prompt further restructuring at NMC May 20, 2013North Midland Construction had a difficult first quarter with cost overruns on two major contracts pushing it into the red, prompting further restructuring.
- Growth for Mitie May 20, 2013Facilities management contractor Mitie has reported growth in revenues and profits, thanks to both organic growth and acquisitions.